Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today, I Am Loving These....

I really  Like This Room
 Today, I am pondering over the great designs featured from Apartment Therapy for guest rooms that house twin beds. My secondary guest room has twin beds and needs a bit of updating.  The room was ok, when the guests( mostly my nephews) were young, but now they are almost grown. Time to find a great, more mature, design idea. Both nephews  love airplanes and travel so maybe I will jump off from there.  In the mean time, I will swoon over these.... ~ Nadia
(Photo source Apartment Therapy)


Probably Too Girlie

The Exact Layout As My Room

A Tad Girlie, But How Serene



4 comments:

  1. I love the brown and gray tones in the top photo...sophisticated yet casual and classic. And I think most boys would appreciate the cow skull :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. clmarch83 :) I love the room as well. Funny, I did not notice the cow skull! I think I might be able to replace it with a wooden antique airplane... The boys( who are the primary visitors of the room) love travel, so I think this room has all of the inspiration and the great foundation of style I am looking for !

    ReplyDelete

It may take just a bit for your comment to appear.