Monday, March 7, 2011

My Favorites...

Some great pieces out there for Spring. Sometimes you just gotta love' em for what they are. I am not in need of any certain item, I am just drawn to them for their style, color and overall  appeal.

Origins Print, Micheal Doyle Glicee.From Crate and Barrel

Navaarra Pendant. Ballard Designs. Antique looking material with a modern  shape


Farmhouese Table. Napa Style


Sunbrest Amoire. Wisteria
Somehow, I think I could pull them all together  to make  a really great room. I rarely buy more than one piece from any given store.  Whenever I combine new items like these, I generally try to mix in some vintage with them as well. Whatever way one see's it… Spring is just around the corner with all of it's freshness and new color! ~ Nadia

Vintage one of a kind wine jugs. Napa Style

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I am a new follower! :) love your blog!Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin. So nice to meet you ! Your blog is great ... You have a very busy life !

    ReplyDelete

It may take just a bit for your comment to appear.