Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Would Like To Introduce Myself

 Welcome to  The Glass Tulip .  My name is Nadia Mahanor. I am 40 (or so), married, and a lover of all things design!   I also love to travel...so much so , that in my past life I was a Flight Attendant.  A guardian of my own" Crew" of  animals, I strive to be an animal advocate, before I am anything else.

   About six months ago, I decided to open a small online shop at a new venue called Ruby Plaza. Ruby Plaza is the online  sister company of the well loved  site, Ruby Lane.  The name of my  online shop is of course, The Glass Tulip.  As I have progressed from just a small online shop to an overall devotee of  design, starting my own design based blog seemed like a natural progression. I am ever inspired by movie set design and by old turn of the century homes. I tend to always mix the old with the new  because I like to make old classics  timeless and... kinda cool.

  So, this is where I find myself today.  I offer you a heart felt  Hello, and Welcome, and look forward to getting to know you.    ~ Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may take just a bit for your comment to appear.