Saturday, January 29, 2011

LACANCHE…My Lust For Cluny.. and I Don't Mean George

Like clock work , once again it is that time of year when I turn 40 (or so)  This has had me thinking about the question of the proverbial mid life crisis. I am still waiting with utter anticipation for it to begin .  If and when it does, how will it mark its  iconic trail?  Boyfriend? ( definitely not) Pondering mortality?... well maybe just little, (it is mid life you know). Spending exorbitant sums of money on luxury items? Well, not now…but, maybe  a little later.


  I admit I am a kitchen  kind of girl. My place for ultimate  creativity and happiness has no expense denied.
 My kitchen is like a spoiled child, or an over indulged girlfriend. Just when you think it has all it could possibly ever need… it wants more.


For some, midlife extravagance purchases  might be a Ferrari , or diamonds, or travel to exotic places. But, for me there is only one indulgence I am longing to have. Modest in price compared to a Ferrari… The French made, red, five burner , LACANCHE "Cluny" stove , is my wild desire. With its style and capacity,  its power to impress rivals the look of any overpriced red shiny vehicle.


"With the remarkable versatility of two efficient, fitted ovens, five burner cooktop and a host of optional features, your Cluny is equipped to grow and change with your needs. The combination of gas and electric oven, perfectly sized to minimize the dryness of convected air, aids in the preparation of moist, flavorful entrees and tender, succulent roasts" ~ LACANCHE


"Cluny" by LACANCHE



Um, are you kidding me!?  "Change with my needs"? " Tender, succulent roasts"? Wow… Music to my ears you smooth talking, Rico Suave, rock my world, where have you been all of my life, master of my culinary domain. I would gladly turn over my beloved French, Le Creuset pot for just one romp with you... "Cluny".


With all sweet talkin' ramblings aside , undoubtedly, culinary excellence is at an all time high. LACANCHE continues to out do its competitors  with innovation and style. Made in Burgundy, France by Artisans of the highest caliber, home chefs and professionals alike aspire to possess these wonderful tools of culinary bliss. ~ Nadia


 * For more detailed information on LACANCHE,
and how to purchase one of these gorgeous creatures,
please visit :    http://www.frenchranges.com/

2 comments:

  1. When you flip into that mid-life crisis mode, you should check out http://www.texaslightsmith.com/www/range-hoods.php to find a perfect pairing for you and "Cluny" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your're not kidding… They are gorgeous! I might have to take you up on the suggestion sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

It may take just a bit for your comment to appear.